Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Childhood Memories :) :)

Childhood memories are special for everyone. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia. My childhood memories have molded me into the person I am today. There are many different childhood memories that I can remember that really made an impact on how my personality is today. I never thought that these events would have any effect in shaping my personality now because they happened so long ago, but I can see that it has. Some of memories make me happy, but others makes me grow up. I discovered that life can be choices by myself.

I was born and brought up in a small family which included my mother, father, and my elder sister. I have very fond memories of us sisters playing in our backyard, going to parks  and enjoying life in general.

The first memorie that made my growing  happened when I was four  to five years old
I remembered a indecent that happened  on Holi Festival  .I was  allergic  to colors . I was roaming in my  locality with my elder sister, when a bunch  of  notorious  kids , who were elder  to both  me and  my sister  caught  hold  of  us .
They  were forcefully trying to put color  on me .  My sister  not only fought with them to save  me  but also   she  agreed  to  take all  color on herself,  just  to safeguard  me. I learnt  a most important  lesson of life that  Care  is  biggest form of  Love. Also  the sense  of responsibility   comes from heart not with age .


There are  memories  that  makes  me smile in tough time .   My sister  used to  share each and  every  thing  of  her with  me .  I still remember   that even a small  piece  of chocolate  was shared  by her  with me .  She used to pick  my bag from house to  my classroom and from my class room  back to  house . Whenever  I remember  how much I used to  enjoy , I   still can’t stop smiling .. I used to just enjoy it like an archeologist.

I couldn't think of a better song to go with this story than the Johnny Cash version of Memories Are Made of This, from the album Unchained. Sadness and happiness at the same time, bringing so many other memories on its own.


4 comments:

sharad rastogi said...

This is Nice Collection...
I Like it Very Much.....
Have You Another Story Like This If You Have Please send me...
My Email Address is:- sharad131.2008@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Really like your essys about your childhood memories. It really sweet story.Thank

Tanya Gupta said...

very nice....

Sahil said...

Very nice essay